I think this was the 2nd day. We got the windows out and figured out how to replace the window thumb locks. Basically you take the springs out. We’re going to do a video to show basic break down of a window and the painting process. I cleaned up all of the rust behind the old insulation. Looks like the little bit of rust was caused by open windows.
Took out the windows and the panels to get behind. Had to rip out the old weather stripping on the bottom of the windows. The screws for the panel were underneath it. Most of it was in good shape, only a couple of the screws/areas had rust damage. Overall still impressed with the lack of rust on the bus. Long day of angle grinding for the first time and cleaning up the metal and getting windows ready for painting.