Parts and parts

These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago.  We discovered that the oil pressure sensor was broken (we originally thought it might be oil temp).  I showed the new one in some previous pictures but I wanted to show off the old one as well.  It took a little figuring to get it sorted out, but we managed to figure out what it was.

I’m also going to need to clean up the rubber off of the electrical connection heading to the interior of the bus.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.